Create a disk partition on your Mac device using disk utility.
New Mac devices come with only a primary partition named as Macintosh HD but you can create addition partition on your SSD or Fusion drive for better file management.
To create an additional partition follow these steps-
1. You need to find disk utility, you can search it on Spotlight or Go to Applications – Utilities – Disk utility.
2. Now you will get Disk Utility Window from there highlight you Hard Drive, SSD or Fusion Drive.
You need to click and highlight the main Disk from the Top.
3. Click on Partition.
4. A new window will appear, click on “+” sign here.
5. Name and select the size of your new drive.
6. Hit Apply then Partition.
You will get the additional partition on your Mac device and you can create even more partitions.
Like on Facebook – http://facebook.com/iTechFever